Saturday, August 21, 2010

And done.

We made pretty good time getting out of Gallagher this year, especially after all that rain...

Lake Five...

With a bit of wildlife

With the majority of my post-Festival paperwork done and the fall semester fast approaching, Charles and I have decided to head off to Quebec City this coming week.

So far we have reservations at Le Clocher Penché and Panache, along with a couple places on the 'must visit' list - l'Échaudé and le Lapin Sauté. And our hotel happens to include breakfast with the stay, so Pain Béni every morning it is.

Hopefully lots of posts upon return...


2 comments:

Chris said...

Enjoy!

A Canadian Foodie said...

A well deserved rest... and I cannot wait to read about all of those yummy places. I have NEVER been to Quebec City and this is a place I really must get to.
:)
Valerie